Combine your creativity with the unparalleled power of CorelDraw graphics suite x8 to design graphics and layouts, edit photos, and create websites. With advanced support for windows 10, multi-monitor viewing and 4k displays, the suite lets first-time users, graphics pros, small business owners and design enthusiasts deliver professional results with speed and confidence. Discover high-caliber and intuitive tools to create logos, brochures, web graphics, social media ads or any original project. Easily access and organize fonts with the new coral font manager x8, and use the enhanced font search and filtering to instantly find fonts for your projects. Wherever your creative journey takes you, a wealth of resources, high-quality assets and a vibrant community await. CorelDraw your way.
CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X8
- Windows 7, Windows 8.1 or Windows 10, in 32-bit or 64-bit, all with latest Updates and Service Pack
- Intel Core i3/5/7 or AMD Athlon 64
- 2 GB RAM
- 1 GB hard disk space
- Mouse, tablet or multi-touch screen
- 1280 x 720 screen resolution at 100% (96 dpi)
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 11 or higher
- Microsoft .Net Framework 4.6
- DVD drive (required for box installation)
- Internet connection required to sign in to authenticate CorelDRAW Graphics Suite, receive performance and stability updates, access online content, and use some features, such as QR Codes or the Content Exchange.
Before installing CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X8
- Make sure that your system date and time are set correctly.
- Make sure that you have enough free disk space available on the drive where you want to install the applications.
- Close all running programs
- Install CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X8 in its own directory to avoid conflicts with previous versions.
- For network administrators, a Network Deployment Guide is available to organizations that purchase multiple licenses of CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X8. For more information, contact Corel's Licensing Department or Customer Service.
Installing CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X8
- Insert the CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X8 disc in the DVD drive.
If the Autorun screen does not appear automatically, go to My Computer, select the DVD drive, and then double-click setup.exe.
- Follow the instructions for installing the application.
The most recent Windows updates and Microsoft .NET Framework are required for Corel CONNECT and the video tutorials to function properly.
Academic, and OEM Versions
Not all components are available in our Trial, Academic, and OEM versions. Unavailable components may include Corel applications, features, third-party utilities and extra content files. However, some of these components may still be referred to within the applications and within the documentation.
Certain versions of Corel products - including OEM, "white box," jewel case (CD or DVD only), trial, and academic versions - are not eligible for technical support.
However, all versions of Corel products have access to the following Web-based support resources:
- Corel Support website (www.corel.com/support) - Install Center, Learning Center, and more
- Corel Knowledgebase (www.corel.com/knowledgebase) - searchable database of known issues and FAQs
Application Version Number of Initial Release CorelDRAW 184.108.40.2068 Corel PHOTO-PAINT 220.127.116.118 Corel CONNECT 18.104.22.1688